View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 10:03 PM   #9
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
How will I know when the Friday beta was made.

Example: Does this beta include this commit?

BR
Yes it does, and I havent setup the tooling for this yet, when I do there will probably be a readme or some such in the folder indicating the timestamp and commit it was built from. And it will probably be in some other folder than betas. Maybe interim or something. And I *might* have the version number reported in the GUI change to show its a beta, depending how hard that is to implement.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote