View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 08:12 PM   #90
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
You had me wondering, but it looks like "The Shepard's Life" must have been an autocorrect problem. Which I only bother to mention because...

For those that are interested, The Shepherd's Life by James Rebanks is currently selling for AUD$4.99 in Kobo Australia, which is a good price. Likely as enticement for the new book, I guess - they don't have the books linked up properly in Kobo, so you may need to search for them separately.

Last edited by gmw; 09-13-2021 at 08:14 PM.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote