View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 09:44 PM   #78
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Here are a few photos that I took from my visit to Matterdale with my friend who grew up there. My photos are taken from Little Mell Fell. Rebanks farms on Great Mell Fell. She reckons her farm is about 3 miles from his farm. The water is Ullswater Lake, the second largest lake in the Lakes District, which he mentions in the book.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sheep1.JPG
Views:	425
Size:	830.4 KB
ID:	173648   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sheep2.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	173649   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ullswater.jpg
Views:	449