View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 03:04 PM   #28
Desertway
Addict
Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjama View Post
I think with Jeff B gone, the Oasis will not be replaced. The Kindle was his passion, and I think the top people at Amazon nowadays could not care less about Kindles. So, even though I don’t love the guy, I still think it’s a shame he’s not involved with the day to day running of Amazon any more. Sorry to be pessimistic - I certainly hope I’m wrong.
I agree. They've got a budget model, two versions of a very good model (PW) and a premium model. I don't see them introducing something else, but I hope I'm wrong.
Desertway is offline   Reply With Quote