View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 10:13 PM   #59
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Guessing you cant READ Barry. Never said the thing was Crazy. But I think it Crazy to have it work on a PW. None of my Blind friends which I have several bother with Lights. Why Not have it Work on the Basic? Its Cheaper And No Lights makes it one lees thing the Blind have to worry about. Saves Battery also.
Because the basic is going t be replaced. The new basic is codenamed "Woody".
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote