View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 09:32 AM   #40
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I hope you enjoy whichever one you decide to go with, sun surfer. I can't venture an opinion as I find that audiobooks don't really work for me. However, I do like Juliet Stevenson very much, having seen her in several films.

I am just three chapters into the book and plan to take it at a leisurely pace. The character of Gwendolen has been clearly set out already, and it will be interesting to see how she develops, assuming she does so. Daniel has been glimpsed only fleetingly and remains mysterious at this point.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote