View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 03:24 PM   #36
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Libra 2
I'm going to jump the gun by a day because I am going out of town without my computer tomorrow and will not return home until the 27th.

The first 35% was laborious for me, and I feared an 800-page slog. Now, at 40%, I am settling into the story. Selfish and spoiled Gwendolyn is an interesting character. I look forward to learning about Daniel Deronda's parentage. The storyline featuring Mirah is interesting and I hope it is more fully developed.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote