View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 10:08 AM   #33
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
Yes, totally agree. You certainly can't accuse Eliot of lack character delination.

Hoopla is new source for me to investigate. Spent a good deal of last year re-reading and culling books in the Calibre library. I cancelled my Audible account because the books were accumulating way to fast and I do occasionally borrow a book from a public library in Florida.
Hoopla works through your local library, so check with them.

I like it better than Overdrive because the selection seems better and the loan period is three weeks rather than two.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 05-10-2021 at 10:10 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote