View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 05:26 PM   #68
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
PM: look at the responses and not just poll or die!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy View Post
Robert, indeed please make sure the Program manager reads more than just "X number of people voted for each of these poll options". As you say, he needs to look at the posts in this thread in detail.

I know the "other" voting wasn't as high as I'd have expected, but I DO think that's misleading. I think if you actually look through the thread, at the actual posts, that a lot more people were thinking "other" than is obvious from the straight poll results (because you can post and chime in about something not in the poll choices without actually voting in the poll---and I bet a lot of people did that).
Dear Spiffy:

Yes, yes, yes!! You are right. It is too easy for him to just look at the poll. I will ensure that at least Typography and Delete Function and latest ADE are brought to his attention!

Personally, I have been doing this forum now for almost two years (since when it was one thread for the first year and more). I will admitthat one thing always mentioned was a "delete" function on the device. It has not been shoutwed out or anything... but it is persistant. I think it is time we look into adding that. I will admit I know nothing about typography but the people wanting it are top-line people on this forum and I trust them. JS Wolf really knows the technical side of this and I trust him!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote