View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 04:06 AM   #61
Spiffy
Groupie
Spiffy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Spiffy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Spiffy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Spiffy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Spiffy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pro AND Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear All:

Thank you. I am seeing some decent voting and I am seeing some good thoughts on "other" ideas.

My understanding from the factory is that lBook does their own firmware upgrades and has this right from the factory. The factory does not need to invest engineers in the effort and some of the info helps the factory.

The Program Manager will look at the results and read the comments and then submit to the factory what needs to be done.

Yes, we (and the factory) do pay for ADE and have to pay a yearly fee also. I believe that the yearly fees covers all upgrades and improvements so I do not think thatis extra cost.

Bob
Robert, indeed please make sure the Program manager reads more than just "X number of people voted for each of these poll options". As you say, he needs to look at the posts in this thread in detail.

I know the "other" voting wasn't as high as I'd have expected, but I DO think that's misleading. I think if you actually look through the thread, at the actual posts, that a lot more people were thinking "other" than is obvious from the straight poll results (because you can post and chime in about something not in the poll choices without actually voting in the poll---and I bet a lot of people did that).

Last edited by Spiffy; 07-07-2010 at 04:10 AM.
Spiffy is offline   Reply With Quote