View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 09:58 AM   #10
gastan
Addict
gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: LePan II, Kobo Aura
I have been waiting for large screen readers, too. I'm currently keeping an eye on new-comer Innoversal. I was informed by e-mail from them that both of their new products would roll out in the first half of September. The Lattice first, followed closely by the Papyrus.

http://www.innoversal.com.tw/en-us/p...s/default.aspx

The Lattice is my first choice as it will be 10" and PixelQi. If it turns out to be too expensive for me, the Papyrus, with it's 8" screen, sounds like an acceptable alternative size. Unless, of course, one of the biggies (Asus, Pocketbook, Hanlin, etc.) show up first ... but I'm not holding my breath. As you can tell, I'm only interested in an open device ... open in the sense that it isn't locked into a proprietary format system or storefront.

Last edited by gastan; 07-02-2010 at 10:00 AM.
gastan is offline   Reply With Quote