View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 11:12 PM   #5
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
With the inclusion of the latest version of Coolreader, I think it would be great if we were able to select when reading an epub to open it with either ADE or Coolreader. When I was running the March firmware some epubs I wanted to open in Coolreader, others in ADE and the only option I had was add .fb2 to the filename of the epubs I wanted to open in Coolreader, which meant plugging into a computer and doubling up on files.

An idea was suggested sometime ago with when opening an epub a LONG press could present a menu giving you the option of either ADE or Coolreader to load the file. Alternatively I'd be happy with in the Settings menu give me an option to set ADE or Coolreader as the default epub application.

Lastly a 'would be nice but I can live without it' is a revision of the zoom scales with ADE, specifically between S and M. It's like the font scale goes from 100% - 150% - 250% etc etc making that jump from 150% to 250% rather large (unfortunately I don't know the proper percentages for the current firmware).
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote