View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 10:34 AM   #35
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR View Post
I like to pick up a book when I have a few minutes somehwere, read a few pages and then put it away again. This simply does not work with the Iliad because if I leave it on after reading during breakfast it'll be down to almost half battery by the time I pick it up for some afternoon reading. If you read for a few minutes while visiting the bathroom you simply don't want to wait for the device to start and the book to load.
Yes, I completely agree with you that, if that's the way you read, the iLiad is not an ideal choice. I generally read in quite long sessions, and for that, it's ideal. I probably read on average for 2-3 hours a day, and have to recharge mine perhaps once every 3 or 4 days. For me, it's the perfect reader.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote