View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 10:29 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davimee View Post
Wallcraft, it will be very interesting to see what the ereader market does in the next 6 months. I would love to buy an ereader for my daughter who loves to read, but that's not high on our list right now financially. But if the prices continue to drop, it might be feasible in the future. She would prefer a ipod, but I'd rather she have an ebook reader. And I'm not going to plunk down the money for her to have an ipod, just because that's what her friends have. I guess I'm mean that way.
Price isn't everything

Good Value is what people should look for.
Astak offers the Value of NOT locking you in to a specific store.

Amazon lost most of my business when they refused to sell a modern book that I can read on MY reader. Cracking their DRM is not something I wish to do. Then have to clean up the page format mess.
I am buying a BOOK, not a do it yourself publishg project.

As long as Astak can service what they sell. they have my
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote