View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 01:12 PM   #21
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
When I was in university I wrote in my books quite a bit. It was helpful for planning my essays. I always disliked doing it, though. I would've loved to have something like the Iliad for that. It would've saved me from hauling around a heavy bag full of books everywhere, too. Plus it always seemed that no matter how much I brought with me there was always another book or two I wished I had when I was away from my house. These days most of my reading is for work or recreation. For either of these things, the thing I want most in a reader is the ability to search texts.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote