View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 12:51 PM   #16
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
If I were using it for studying I'd probably be happy with something like the soft-keyboard or pen on the Iliad if I were on the go. For prolonged studying and note-taking I think I'd want the better keyboard. But then I have no idea how much of an added cost the touchscreen is for the Iliad. The Kindle is already at a bit of a problematic price point IMO. It seems like they're adding expensive features. I'm just not sure if they're adding the right expensive features for their market.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote