View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 07:57 PM   #17
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
I have long believed it has more to do with the way it is partitioned, not the filesystem type. There was a 'trick' often found on USB keys for example, where they appeared to have multiple partitions, all referring to the same storage space, and I think this was to ensure they'd work with lots of different computer OS's. I found out because you needed to remove them and make one simple partition to make a USB key bootable (I did this all in linux). I thought this was what the HP utility, that everyone in Windows seemed to be using, did, also.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote