View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 02:28 PM   #11
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Contrast between 5 and 6 inch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
I do have a question for any of you who tried both the 6" and 5" models. The spec says 6" model has 4 levels of grayscale as opposed to 8 levels in the 5" pocket pro. I will mainly use this for read text, I read somewhere that says 4-level is even better than 8 or 16 levels as the text will appear darker, if anyone have seen/used both the 6" and 5", can you compare and let me know which screen has better contrast or they are virtually identical?
Dear Sylver:

I have both a 5 and a 6 inch and in my honest opinion you will never notice the difference between 8 level (5 inch) and 4 level gray scale (6 inch) except maybe on illustrations. While I like that the Pocket PRO (5 inch) has 8-level... being honest... I cannot tell the difference when simply reading, from where I sit.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote