Thread: Kobo Newspapers
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 02:13 PM   #3
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turt99 View Post
I don't think this has to do with the Kobo specifically, this likely has to do with what Calibre is doing with the newspaper. I saw on the Kobo software that there are newspapers "coming soon" so maybe they will be formatted differently when they come directly from Kobo
My friend gets his newspapers for his Kindle from Calibre and they display totally different. I imagine Kobo will be charging for their newspaper service while Calibre does it for free.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote