View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 12:55 PM   #66
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Children 9 years old and up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davimee View Post
Thank you, Robert! My 9-year old is happily signed up. Thank you so much! Most contests are just for people 18 and up, so it's fun for her to be able to sign up for something, especially something that involves her favorite activity, reading!
Dear Davimee:

I guess I look at things differently than most. Illiteracy rates are growing, kids are not reading as much, most eBook Readers are sold to people 40 plus years old. I look at this and say why should not a child of nine be able to get in the contest. That is old enough to read well and old enough to learn to like eBook Readers. We will change the world one child at a time.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote