View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 08:11 AM   #69
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
Wheat! During the 10 weeks of snow coverage I took to feeding the birds with mixed seeds. Turns out they are not so keen on the wheat - though they like the sunflower seeds and millet. Consequently they scattered the wheat around the patio, so now I have wheat growing in between the paving stones and in the flower beds. Nice...!
Maybe the local cats will like it. My cat loves oats! I keep a small pot of oats growing indoors for her to nibble on during the winter, starting a new pot every 2-3 weeks to keep them young and tender.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote