View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #49
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear Thomas:

The factory engineers do the changes. I ask for changes to be made in very simple bullet points like:

"The .LIT still is not working well and numerous people say it is not working at all. Please find the problem and fix it."

Then, weeks later, the factory tells me a new FI is coming and I ask what is on there and they say:

"we improve .LIT to work"
and there, in a nutshell is your problem. That is not a suitable way to report software faults that need correcting, and their response is not a suitable way to document what has been fixed. Your company and the "factory" need to drastically improve communications! You need a proper bug/enhancement reporting/tracking system at the very least.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote