View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 11:53 AM   #76
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I have similar but the R is left off the regular font. It works in all formats I have tried include Cool Reader. Perhaps both will work but the published recommendation from Jinke does not have the R.
I do not know this for a fact, but I think CoolReader actually works from the meta data inside the font file, and not the file name itself. The reason that I came to that conclusion is that the IBOOKN fonts that I got from the Jinke SDK have the normal font named IBOOKN in the file name, but the internal meta data calls it IBOOKR. The IBOOKR name is the name that CoolReader displays for the IBOOKN font file. The really big gotcha in the current CoolReader is that the TTF file extension must be in all lower case letters as ttf.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote