View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 01:40 PM   #4
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
[QUOTE=davef;817046]In a related question... how do people manage their to-be-read lists?
I use tagging in Calibre to remember what I've already read and the new book-catalog function makes a very nice summary of all that remains. But I haven't come up with a way to have an ordering I can easily shuffle. So far this is one case where having a stack of physical books was actually easier to manage...
QUOTE]

davef, I use tagging and ratings. The ratings are easy to see (I only rate books I have read, and delete the metadata ratings (who does those, anyway? They are all 4s!). Then, no matter what tags I am searching, the already read books stand out. If you click on ratings, it will sort that search by ratings, and you can put the rated/read books at the bottom.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote