View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 08:45 AM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Help-I just bought another book!

This has got to be a variation of horders syndrom. I have always loved books, and was taught it was a sin to throw a book away. Consequently, I have hundreds, maybe thousands, of pbooks. I thought since I couldn't look at my Kindle books, I might practice some retraint. Once I found out I could read library books on my Kindle, the book buying slowed down. But it has seemed to have the opposite affect. I buy from a lot of different sites, and I justify it by telling myself it is less than my husband pays for lunch (I never eat lunch out). Calibre makes my books look so nice!

So, I just spent $3.15. Big deal. But I have 1052 books in my library. Luckily, they take up the space of an SD card, but how
do you stop?
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote