View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
I don't want to every format stuff myself. But I'm also not picky for formatting with novels. Text is text. I don't lose my shit over a ragged right edge, lack of hyphenation, use of a certain font etc. like many do. For text, I don't care much about typopgraphy and formatting.

It's more of an issue for the scholarly work I read as that's full of tables, figures etc. that have to be displayed as intended--but those I'll stick with paper books and printouts until there's a reader/tablet with a screen big enough to display them identical to their paper counterparts.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote