View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 08:24 PM   #3
jlmwrite
Zealot
jlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Samsung Tab S8.4, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
I don't know. Actually, I don't know enough about how the metadata is stored inside the MOBI files to even begin to decide.

What I do know, though, is that of the 200+ books I converted from LIT and then updated the covers, only 6 refuse to display the proper thumbnail. That's why I suspect somehow the thumbnail is fubar'd, rather than being a MobiPocket display issue.

All I have now is calibre and MobiPocket. I don't have any other tools to even check the thumbnail display.

Any other hints?
jlmwrite is offline   Reply With Quote