View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 07:32 PM   #8
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
[*]Given the length of time to do a build, maybe you could set a side a time once a week to build a catalog of your entire library. I tend to start my big builds just before doign something that will take me away from the computer for some time, like walking the dog or sitting down for a meal.[*]Another thing to consider is doing smaller builds that will take less time. For example, you can select just the books you've added in the last month and build a special catalog called "Books I Added in January". By changing the title, you can have multiple catalogs in calibre and on your Kindle.[/LIST]
G
Great suggestions! I could do a catalog by genre. I usually know what genre I want to read next, but not what book. Being able to search within genre (once I clean it up, which I know has been suggested-getting rid of Fiction, et al) will be really useful.