View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 02:01 PM   #6
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
G-Thank you so much for all your help. It did work, 35m 8s. Here is my question - can you point me to something that tells me how to use the catalog? For example, I would like to eliminate some of the tags, and change the order of how the books are shown. Is that possible from the kindle, or do I have to generate a new library? And how often should I generate a library? I add a couple books a week, but if a whole new library will be generated, rather than an update, I might only update it every couple months.

Thanks, this looks fabulous on my kindle! If Amazon does come out with a color version, this will look even better than the nook or ipad.