View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 01:49 PM   #67
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Xenophon, feel free to create a feature request ticket with an explanation of how you'd like to see it implemented.

JOZAWUN: You can modify which fields are exported to the CSV/XML file in the options tab. Simply deselect the ones you don't want included. With respect to the actual contents of the fields, I'm passing through whatever I get from the database without any attempt to make sense of it. If there's some specific information in one of those fields that you'd like output in a specific format, please post that here or in a bug report.
Among those you mentioned, I'm guessing the ISBN would be the most important.

G