View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 07:32 AM   #63
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Long time I didn't post here.

I have finished The Dark Tower series a few weeks ago. Fantastic saga. Don't care that there are so many people moans about the last 3 books and about the ending of the story. I believe the books are brilliant and the ending could not be different as King said.

Just finished The Lions of Al-Rassan by Guy Gavriel Kay. A real page turner. However, I believe it is not as good as Tigana or The Last Light of the Sun. Too many time gaps in the story that I wish were filled in and I am not happy with the ending but nonetheless the book is very enjoyable.

Now I am supposed to be ashamed because I started to read for the first time in my life Earthsea by Ursula Le Guin. So far, I am not impressed...
astra is offline   Reply With Quote