View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 01:08 PM   #10
The-eBook-Reader
Groupie
The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: All
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmad88 View Post
I was poking around looking for black Friday sales in the electronic section on Amazon and there was an advertisement for it on the top of one of the pages. I tried to findit again to post the link here on Mobileread and I couldn't. I had to go back in my history to find it but it is legitimate. I ordered mine yesterday.
Thanks sahmad88 for finding it. This is what's so cool about MR. The inside scoop on everything.
The-eBook-Reader is offline   Reply With Quote