View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #67
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
I was trying to answer the question a few posts back and was reviewing the thread for the USB2 problems. A couple of thoughts crossed my mind...

First... When everyone says they have problems transferring files with USB2, that it stutters etc. are they transferring files in bulk, in other words, selecting many files with the drag and drop and letting the system transfer them. Or are you transferring one file at a time. As I've said before, I haven't had a problem, however, I only transfer one file at a time. I do not try a batch transfer.

Second... one of the comments made about the FAT systems was the length of the file names. Could some of the files transferring have too long of a name for the FAT 16? Or am I totally off mark with this comment? Since I'm from the old DOS days, I keep my files names short and simple.

Just asking....

AJ

BTW, to the person who asked about the thread for the usb internal extension link, sorry I couldn't find it.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote