View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 06:34 AM   #16
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamastorx View Post
Terisa,

have you tried the Spanish dictionary from Real Academia? I can use it, de-DRMed, but I can't use the quick lookup while I'm reading a text like with the default dictionary or other bilingual dictionaries, where you just live the cursor near a word and the meaning will pop-up. Is there a way to do this?
Sorry, I do not have it.

Try to use it with PC Mobipocket Reader. If it works in PC it must work in Kindle.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote