View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 04:34 AM   #98
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpeace View Post
My indication is there is some h/w glitch as I've also noticed it only occurs when the PEZ is in "keyboard lock" mode for an extended period.

<snip>

REGARDLESS, The one thing I'd like to see as an enhancement is visibility into how much power is left in the battery while reading (maybe a status bar). It's a bit annoying to have to bring up the menu to see battery life.
I just had the cold sweat breaking out, as my Mini didn't want to unlock and only gave beeps.

I had it locked without using it the whole day yesterday (this doesn't normally occur!) And when I wanted to unlock it this morning, only beeps. After about an hour on current from the wall socket, it suddenly rebooted. Pfeww....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Same goes for the page number...
The reason I'm reading mobipocket again is part because I like to see the battery life while reading (and page numbers) and the mobipocket reader does support that (luckily!)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote