View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 07:36 AM   #28
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelvdb View Post
I enjoyed the book but I still wonder why is the 'mystery' dangerous and need to be protected in such a difficult way.
Maybe it is the "fact" that there is no God as we know it. Revealing this to the world would make religion, as we now know it, obsolete.
That said, I can't immagine that "a bible" would be the tool to reveal this "fact", unless it was some kind of special bible. But it doesn't say that ... so actually all this hunting, killing and what not is pretty useless.
mores is offline   Reply With Quote