View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:29 PM   #26
mwheinz
award-winning bozo
mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Are you American? I'm not, and know very little about Washington DC, and all the facts about the city (eg the statue of George Washington as Zeus) I found to be extremely interesting.
As far as I can tell, you can take all that trivia as accurate. It is certainly true that many of the Founding Fathers were Masons and that Masonic symbolism is all over colonial America. What Langdon didn't mention, however, is that there were Masons on the other side of the war, too.

Last edited by mwheinz; 10-07-2009 at 11:31 PM.
mwheinz is offline   Reply With Quote