View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 11:29 AM   #5
JeremyZ
Addict
JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Kindle 2, Samsung Galaxy Stellar phone
One question on these tablet PCs: How are they going to replace a proper QWERTY keyboard? They can be used for fun, but for any kind of word processing except light edits, they won't be any good.

To me, that means there'll be quite an overlap between this and iPhone. What could a tablet PC do that an iPhone couldn't? I guess maybe surf faster, with a proper WiFi connection instead of 3G.

We'll see. Even Apple isn't immune to the occasional strike-out. Some would say that Macs haven't even caught on yet. (artists disagree) It was iPod and iPhone that really made Apple strong again.

I don't think folks have much faith in Microsoft any more. I know I don't. Word and Excel are pretty great. But aside from that?
JeremyZ is offline   Reply With Quote