View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 03:39 PM   #74
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I don't care for historical fiction as a topic. Most historical fiction that I've read has been SF or fantasy. So that's no better then having another month of SF/Fantasy.
Well, then you would be happy cause you wanted two months of SF/Fantasy, right?

What do others think of the Historical Fiction genre? I admit I don't think I have really read anything in the genre... except maybe the Wagon's West series I read as a teen which had Sam Huston and some other historical persons in it as it followed pioneers expanding out to the western states. BUt, it was really pretty pulp stuff if I recall correctly.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote