View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #69
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I don't care for historical fiction as a topic. Most historical fiction that I've read has been SF or fantasy. So that's no better then having another month of SF/Fantasy.

If we leave Romance to books outside MR, we will get the mushy Mills & Boon type stuff and that I won't read. I'm willing to give a go to a book posted to MR, but not one not at MR.

There are good reasons to have specified books at MR or not at MR just so we can have a variety.

And I do like my yearly list best (so far).

Last edited by JSWolf; 09-22-2009 at 03:30 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote