View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 12:34 PM   #63
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
"Thriller" is, to my mind, an entirely distinct category - a thriller is an adventure story. It is not necessarily connected with a crime or mystery, and nor is it generally horrific. "King Solomon's Mines" is a good example of a "thriller".
I see. Should it goes in the Mystery Month or the Horror month? Or, should it have a month of it's own and drop something else. Or, should we just leave it as a possible genre for the "Any month".

Also, should the "Any" month be Any or should it be Miscellaneous ie Doesn't fit in other months categories?

BOb

(Did I use ie wrong there? I think I did.)
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote