View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 11:08 AM   #58
NormHart
Semper Carpe Bufo
NormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle2 & Kindle3
I greatly enjoyed the Mystery category this month. It had been years since I'd read a mystery and I hope the categories for next year are equally challenging. I do note that it has been suggested twice that Science Fiction and Fantasy be split with one in one month and the other in another month. I strongly support this concept. I am not sure whether splitting the Mystery/Thriller category is as good an idea since I am not as familiar with thrillers vs mystery. One category that seems to be missing is Western, not sure how appealing it would be to all but it is a category that I've been meaning to read again.

I was disappointed to see History/Historical Fiction dropped, there are some very good books in those categories here at MR.

NormHart is offline   Reply With Quote