View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 04:20 PM   #1
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
What format for SD cards?

I've seen advice for formatting the SD cards for the EZ reader devices in FAT16 [https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=56482] but when I try to format a big SD card, Windows wants it formatted in FAT32 due to the size.

Am I right in thinking that a firmware update should be done with a smaller card formatted in FAT16 but if you put the book library on a larger card it should be formatted in FAT32?
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote