View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 05:48 AM   #5
jontylovell
jontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: WM6
Admin Mode required

Hi all,

I developed this on Windows 7 so it should work fine. You will need to run the installer as an admin from an admin command prompt and you may need to run the exe as an admin as well. I will fix this in the next release which will make it easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmon65 View Post
Downloaded your program, but can't get it to install. Running windows 7, 32-bit, and tried to run the installer in compatability mode as a last shot.

No go. Got any ideas? My PDF comics are languishing!
jontylovell is offline   Reply With Quote