View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 12:26 AM   #74
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canna View Post
I tried to install savory 0.06 and I had a problem. My Kindle 2 is trying to upgrade itself and it restarts each 5 seconds. My PC doesn't recognize the USB connection and I don't know what I can do...

Could you help me?
Don't know anything about this personally, but did you see the message about four above you? Mrlista said:

Quote:
I just got a new kindle with firmware v2.0.3 installed. I installed Savory on it, got into an infinite reboot loop (hold 'r' when the screen flashes and it will let you boot a recovery kernel to let you exit the install and retry). Once I fixed that, at first I didn't think Savory worked on the new firmware.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote