Thread: MobileRead June 2009 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 02:33 AM   #43
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Actually, I was going to ask some of the same "ground rules" type of questions. I've never participated in an online book club, but I figure that it will be interesting because the mobileread.com crowd is so well-read and lively. The June adventure book sounds great - and I really appreciate the selection of a public-domain book (probably couldn't get it otherwise).

Is there a general rules or explanation thread - or do I just observe for awhile and then jump in?
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote