Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #105
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipnDale View Post
Help with this please:
The artist (photographer maybe) is somewhat of an outcast, his art isn't very good. He meets a girl and after a night together finds out that she has a genetic disorder that makes her bruise very easily but the marks are gone the next day. Together they come up with a plan to write poems and draw pictures on her body and then photograph/paint them. His art takes off and he is in high demand. It is a very interesting love/hate relationship. I think it was set in Seattle or Portland. I was a teenager or in my early 20's when I read this. I thinking it was probably published in the late 80's or early 90's, could be older than that but I doubt newer.
Don't know what that one is, but it sounds interesting!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote