View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 10:20 AM   #60
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
And that is what it's like to be a raving extrovert. Come on over and join me - drinks are in the cooler, so help yourself.
A very interesting post, thanks for sharing.

As a confirmed introvert, I'm extremely grateful for raving extroverts - they have saved my sanity on more than one 'team building' event at work.
Ours are always absolutely ghastly experiences, where we're supposed to participate in pointless activities, and demonstrate a modicum of enthusiasm.
Having a tame extrovert present means I can just switch off and let them do all the work (on occasion I have even been able to sneak away unobserved at half-time ).
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote