View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 09:43 AM   #53
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Also I love a good thunderstorm. Years ago while in western Washington state, I really missed the storms we get in the south USA.
Thunderstorms are awesome (as long as they don't happen in the middle of the night, I always wake up). Especially if they stay a few km away from you and you can see the lightning going on in the clouds while the sun is shining above your head

(we had that last year, several times in fact. While our plants were drying out, about 50k south of us, it was pouring! The whole of spring we hardly had rain while the whole country didn't know what to do with all that water falling down... But at least we had awesome thunderclouds on the horizon and blue sky above )
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote