View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 09:36 AM   #30
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Thanks for that, Andrys. It's useful to know. I'm not too worried about whether it shows the correct time, although I suppose it might affect the display of titles when sorted to date order.

I hadn't really taken in that the battery will need replacing one day. That will be a problem for me, because Amazon presumably won't ship the Kindle back to me, as I'm outside the US. Guess I'll have to find a friendly US resident to act as a go-between when the time comes.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote